These gloves are made of dyneema®, an extremely resistant but light and fresh fabric, which makes it an excellent choice to work in hot environments. An adjusted cut, an ergonomic shape and a high level of breathability increases comfort, while the coating of the palm in polyurethane offers exceptional dexterity and stable handling. They have resistance to abrasion Ansi Level 4, resistance to the Ansi level A2 cuts on 360 ° and resistance to PASI level 3 perforation.
- Resistance to cuts at 360 ° Ansi Level A2 and resistance to perforation Ansi level 3
- Dyneema® does not plush and offers excellent resistance to cuts and abrasion
- The paume coating in black polyurethane offers excellent dexterity and touch sensitivity while ensuring comfort and adhesion.
- Adjusted, breathable and flexible, ergonomic gloves.
- High dexterity and flexibility
- Ideal for handling glass, these non -striking gloves will not leave residues, stains or fingerprints