P100 filter against particles and harmful odors
The 2097 3M filterMC Against particles is approved by Niosh for atmospheres containing certain oil -based particles or oil free. Recommended by 3M against harmful concentrations of organic vapors and against ozone concentrations of at most 10 times the eligible exposure limit of the OSHA.
The 2097 3M filterMC Against particles with protection against harmful concentrations of organic vapors provides respiratory protection against exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic and MDA. The filter is effective in the presence of concentrations of at most 10 times the eligible exposure limit with the half-masks or at most 50 times the eligible exposure limit with the complete masks having been the subject of a Quantitative adjustment test. This filter provides protection against a wide range of particular contaminants based on oil and oil free. It also offers protection against harmful odors of organic vapors which are below the eligible exposure limit. By harmful concentrations we mean the concentrations lower than the eligible exposure limit of the OSHA or to another exposure limit in the workplace established by the government, according to the lowest value. Do not use for respiratory protection in the presence of organic vapors or if the atmosphere has an immediate danger to life or health (DIVs). The 2097 filter is commonly used for welding, brazing, blowing to the blowtorch, metal pouring and tender brazage. Stock requirements and training requirements on protective equipment are less, because this cartridge is suitable for many applications. This filter is generally used in the following industries: agriculture, construction, general manufacturing, pharmaceutical products, first processing metals.
- Exceptional filtering of 99.97% which meets the test criteria for the P100 serial filter of Niosh
- Versatile protection against several particular contaminants based on oil and oil exempts.
- Protection against harmful odors of organic vapors which are below the eligible exposure limit
- Its compatibility with bayonet retention devices allows it to be used with several models of half-masks and complete 3m masksMC.
- The wide range of applications reduces stock needs and training requirements.
- Sold at the pair.