Cartridge against multiple gases and organic vapors with filter P100
The cartridge against multiple gases and organic vapors with filter 60926 3mMC MC
When it is properly adjusted, the cartridge against multiple gases and organic vapors with filter P100 60926 3mMCContributes to provide respiratory protection against certain organic vapors, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, chlorine dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, methylamine, formaldehyde or fluoride of fluoride Hydrogen, as well as against oil-based particles or oil free at concentrations of at most 10 times the eligible exposure limit with half-masks or at most 50 times the eligible exposure limit With complete masks that have been the subject of a quantitative adjustment test. This cartridge and filter set is not suitable for use in an atmosphere with immediate danger to life or health (DIVs). The cartridge and filter assembly is recommended for various applications, including the treatment of chemicals and petrochemicals The needs in terms of stocks and the training requirements on protective equipment are less, because this cartridge is suitable for many applications. This cartridge and filter set is generally used in the following industries: public services, pharmaceutical products, mining and first processing metals.
- Approved by Niosh for protection against certain organic vapors, acid gases, ammonia, methylamine, formaldehyde and particles
- The conception tilted back improves the field of vision and the comfort
- Its compatibility with bayonet retention devices allows it to be used with several models of half-masks and complete 3m masksMC.
- The wide range of applications reduces stock requirements
- Simple installation and use requirements decrease training needs
- Sold at the pair.