- Model to push to adjust which allows a practical and hygienic adjustment
- Flexible foam is fixed at the livewire rod for easy insertion
- Foam tips remain clean, even with dirty hands
- Easily fit into the auditory duct thanks to their conical shape
- Noise reduction index (IRB)*: 29 db. CSA class al of the CSA
- Sold by: Box of 100 pairs
The foam earplugs without no-touch cord (MC) 3M (MC) create a waterproof barrier in the ear canal which reduces noise, thanks to the flexible foam and the design "push to adjust".
The foam earplugs without 3M no-touch cord (MC) create a hygienic barrier in the ear canal which reduces noise, thanks to flexible foam, conical shape and flattened stems. The "push to adjust" design facilitates the adjustment of the earplugs and also creates a hygienic barrier, waterproof in the auditory duct. The earplugs are made of flexible foam and their fluid conical shape and their flattened stems help make it an easy -to -use hearing protection device.